Possible Oven Problems:
- Oven not reaching the correct cooking temperature.
- Oven getting too hot and burning food.
- Oven not turning on at all.
- Oven lighting and/or power issues.
- Broken oven heating element.
- Damaged baking element.
- Failing broiler element.
- Oven thermostat issues.
- Oven wiring problems.
- Cleaning the oven regularly and wiping up spills as they happen help your oven to work as efficiently as possible.
- A solution of baking soda and vinegar cuts baked on grease and eliminate odor.
Absolute Appliance repair Gas Ovens, Stoves, Electric Ovens, Built-In Ovens, Combination Ovens, Convection Ovens, and Double Ovens.
Give us a call today at (415) 831-1259 to schedule an appointment for your oven repair!