Refrigerator Repair SF with Expert Customer Service
Contact Us Today for Refrigerator Repair SF
With many years serving the San Francisco Bay Area, Absolute Appliances Repair is always here for you with expert refrigerator repair in SF.
We Repair all brands and makes of refrigerators and freezers including including Admiral, Ariston, Amana, Asko, Bosch, Broan, Caloric Dacor, DCS, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, Gaggenau, Garland, General Electric, Gibson, Hotpoint, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, Kitchen Aid, LG Electronics, Magic Chef, Marvel, Miele, Maytag, O’Keefe & Merritt, Roper, Samsung, Siemens, Speed Queen, Sub Zero, Tappan, Thermador, Viking, U-Line, Wedgewood, WindCrest, Whirlpool, White Westinghouse, Wolf and more ….
Absolute Appliances Repair provides refrigerator repair SF services to the following areas:
South San Francisco, San Francisco, Sausalito, Tiburon, Belvedere, Marin City, Tamalpais, Mill Valley, Strawberry Corte Madera, Larkspur, Kentfield, Ross, San Anselmo, San Rafael, Fairfax, Woodacre, Novato, Brisbane, Daly City, Millbrae, Pacifica, San Bruno.
Our refrigerator repair SF team includes some of the most knowledgeable appliance repair specialists in the business. They have the skills it takes to get your family’s refrigerator or freezer up and running in no time at all!
Recent Refrigerator & Freezer Tips & News
For the food in your refrigerator to stay fresh for as long as possible—no ice crystals on the lettuce or bacteria breeding in warm spots—the refrigerator temperature should hover right around 37° F. In the […]
General Appliance Tips
Unplug electronic appliances when not in use.
Upgrade your refrigerator if it is 10 years old or older. Refrigerators use more energy than any other appliance in your home, but an ENERGY […]
When installing electrical appliances, keep in mind that most standard home electrical circuits are on a 120-volt line. Conventional outlets have two places to plug in devices and are called duplex outlets. It’s also important to […]
We provide San Francisco’s best appliance repair services, quickly and at a fair price. We stay up-to-date with the newest appliance technologies, and our expert service technicians can repair all major brands and models of […]
“ENERGY STAR is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency.”
Listed #7 on Energy Star’s list is one of two […]
New “Smart” Refrigerators have an always-on internet connection that enables consumers to stream videos, check emails from the kitchen, and keep track of the amount of items inside your refrigerator.
Hackers have now targeted smart devices […]
1. Check the door seals of your refrigerator.
A loose seal allows cool air to seep out, wasting energy and causing your refrigerator to work harder than it needs to. First make sure the seals are free of […]
With so many styles, options, and prices available, buying a new refrigerator is no easy decision. Here’s what you need to know to make the right choice.
Today’s refrigerators are the most energy efficient ever, and […]
Don’t be afraid — cleaning a refrigerator (and keeping it clean) isn’t a herculean task if you follow these tips:
Create a homemade all-purpose cleaner by combining the following in a gallon of hot water: […]
Do your appliances die before their time? Here are ways to keep them humming longer. Is it just me or does it seem that appliances don’t last as long as they’re supposed to?
Our dryer died after […]
The Refrigerator Is the Most Frequently Used Appliance in Every House
Your family uses it 24 hours a day. Consequently, it is not abnormal for a refrigerator to develop faults occasionally. But there are certain precautions you have to take in order to get the best refrigerator repair in SF.
Probably, you will like to get your refrigerator repaired the same day. There are many refrigerator repair SF companies, but only a few of them offer same-day services. Find out if the refrigerator repair company you have chosen will be able to repair your refrigerator the same day, otherwise you may run the risk of having your food spoiled.
Another thing that you have to find out from the refrigerator repair company you have chosen is whether they charge hourly or whether they have a fixed amount for their services. Most refrigerator repair SF companies offer a fixed amount. It is advisable for you to discuss this with the company in detail, so that there will be no misunderstanding outlast. Always get a quote or an estimate upfront from the refrigerator repair SF company you have chosen.
Refrigerator repair SF companies also differ in terms of their proficiency. This is one of the basic factors that you have to consider before choosing a tech. To ensure that your refrigerator is properly fixed, choosing a reliable, trusted and professional guy is paramount. Household appliances like refrigerators can be fragile and therefore should be handled by professionals.
It is not always easy to find out what kind of refrigerator repair SF company you’re dealing with since it can only be discovered through experience. But with a little effort, you can easily find out. You can always ask your friends or colleagues if they know of a better refrigerator repair company.
Some of the faults a refrigerator may develop do not really require the attention of a technician. You can really do some by yourself. Consequently, reputable refrigerator repair SF companies always provide tips on how to fix such problems. It is advisable for you to read through these tips before employing their services.
Styles of refrigerators
- Most households use the freezer on top and refrigerator on bottom style, which has been the basic style since the 1940s.
- Traditional style — 1940s to present. Freezer top/refrigerator bottom (although most of the earlier models, some of the cheaper later models, and still some mini-fridges use the “freezer chest”, or what is known as the “freezer in the fridge”). A separate freezer compartment — not located within the larger refrigerator compartment — became the industry standard during the early- to mid-1960s.
- Side by side style — introduced by Amana in 1949 but not popular until 1965–present; left side is freezer and the right is refrigerator.
- Top refrigerator/bottom freezer style — mid-1950s to present.
- French door style — late 1990s-present. Two French doors for refrigerator and bottom freezer. In the early-1950s, most refrigerators were white, but from the mid-1950s through present day, designers and manufacturers put color into refrigerators. In the late-1950s/early-1960s, colors like turquoise and pink were popular, brushed chrome plating (similar to stainless finish) was available on some models from different brands. In the 1970s, common colors were Harvest Gold, Avocado Green and almond. In the 1980s, black was viewed as luxurious. In the late 1990s, stainless steel became stylish, and in 2009, one manufacturer introduced multi-color designs. Many refrigerators can be blended into the cabinetry of the kitchen with panels that can slide over the doors for a built-in look. Most home refrigerators weigh between 200 pounds (91 kg) and 450 pounds (200 kg), with some models weighing up to 875 pounds (397 kg).